Iron Gauntlet Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Walrus
Nomad

Walrus's Staff app Empty Walrus's Staff app

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:10 pm
Hiya, Im VictoriousWalrus, (But soon will be changing my name to WalrusIGA).
Where do you spend most of your time on Iron Gauntlet Adventures I spend most of my time on the Survival server, but every now and then come onto creative, to build something.

What server do you want to be Staff on? The Survival Server.

What is your minecraft username and the name,want to be called? My Current Username is Victoriouswalrus( But Shortly changing it to WalrusIGA) And i want to be called Walrus.

What timezone do you live in currently? I live in the IST (Irish Standard TimeZone).

Can you use discord? Yea, I can use discord Quite well. And am in the IGA discord channel.

How long have you played IGA?  I first joined like a month ago but wasn't very active. Now im as active as possible on everyday. ( My playtime is 24 hour's which isn't that much but I'll be sure to get that higher : ).

Have you ever been Jailed,Muted or Banned? I have been Jailed once before. The reason for that is i burned a bit of my friend's house down using the Mage Fire Wand, But it was an accident i didn't know fire Spread was on at that time.

Why do you want to apply for Staff?  I want to apply for staff to help out the new player's getting around that don't know any command's. But Also to be there when a Player need's staff but there aren't any online at the time.

What can you offer to Iron Gauntlet Adventures as Staff? I'm online every single day, since i joined and can be on everyday. I can also help out player's when there aren't any staff online to help.

What kind of knowledge do you have about the plugins being used?Well first of. I'm not Sure what kind of Plugins are on the Server right now. But i do know how a'lot of plugin's work as i used to have a test server, to test these kind of stuff.

What are you expecting if you become staff? Well, I dont really understand this question by asking what do i expect. But im expecting that it will be alot of Hard work to keep the server nice and Friendly to all People. But in the end it's gonna be really fun.

How old are you? Turned 13 this year, in february.
JoshFitz
Staff

Walrus's Staff app Empty Re: Walrus's Staff app

Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:37 pm
For me, I want to wait for this week or a few days to see your playtime and see you interact with players.
For now ok neutral but id like to ask you a question.

Your one of the popular people to me, on the player span we have on for now, what will you do if a friend does something wrong, I would like to know how you would settle an argument with them.

Your answer will be part of your approval/deny

PackSovietBear
PackSovietBear
Staff

Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:19 pm
I've knew walrus for good amout of time and learned how he interacts with players!!! Very Happy I Approve this application i wish you the best of luck my friend
Walrus
Nomad

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:31 pm
If I understood this question correctly you want me to show how I would take care of an Issue that a friend is involved in? Well first off I'd ask both of the people friend and other person what happened and what's the issue? Once they told me what is the issue and if i still don't get a clear picture of what happened I'd ask possible witnesses who maybe saw what happened. If there was no witnesses, I could maybe get other staff to help me take on this issue. At the and of the day the friend should know that they've done something wrong and would know that its what I would possibly have to do even if we're friends. And should understand it.(replying to josh)
JoshFitz
Staff

Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:00 am
Walrus wrote:If I understood this question correctly you want me to show how I would take care of an Issue that a friend is involved in? Well first off I'd ask both of the people friend and other person what happened and what's the issue? Once they told me what is the issue and if i still don't get a clear picture of what happened I'd ask possible witnesses who maybe saw what happened. If there was no witnesses, I could maybe get other staff to help me take on this issue. At the and of the day the friend should know that they've done something wrong and would know that its what I would possibly have to do even if we're friends. And should understand it.(replying to josh)

Would you be willing to punish them if needed
Walrus
Nomad

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:22 am
Yes if it be needed I would have to punish then for what they done. But of their true friends they should probably understand that, thats what I'm supposed to do.
JoshFitz
Staff

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:26 am
Walrus wrote:Yes if it be needed I would have to punish then for what they done. But of their true friends they should probably understand that, thats what I'm supposed to do.

GREAT you have my first Approval
Frost
Staff

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:29 pm
I don't think I have any say in this but I've known you a while now and your very sociable and you have great instincts which will do you good when settling an argument between players etc.
+1 SUPPORT
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum